Love it!

This afternoon as I began reviewing the chapter we're covering for small group this evening I was struck by one of the verses I read:

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps." Proverbs 16:9

As I read that, it made me stop and think. Why is it that we often get so caught up in OUR plans for our day, our life, or even our families? God has such incredible plans for each one of us, but so many times we make our plans without realizing that ultimately God's plan is what is important.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

2 comments:

Katie said...

that is a GREAT verse - thanks for sharing!

Amanda said...

Aim- Thanks for bringing that to the forefront of my mind again. I easily forget this sometimes. Especially in hard times like now it is easy to forget that God has tomorrow already planned out for me and it is ALWAYS for the best.

Copyright © 2008 - Libby Land - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template