I was tagged... (this is a fun one!)

...and the only reason I'm doing this one is because it seems really random. I like random. All ya do for this one is open up your picture folder on your computer and post the 4th picture. I'm on my laptop right now, so this is the 4th picture on here. This was probably when Peyton was about 7-8 months or so...just lounging on the couch. Wow, she's grown up fast!
















Now I'm tagging Jo, Katie, Sarah, Becky (Mom), Theresa, and Shawna. Open up your pictures and post picture #4!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Cute picture, Aim! Check out my blog for my "cute" picture! No comparison with yours, though! ;-)

Sarah said...

I've been trying to do this all day. Blogger is getting an error every time I try to upload a picture. Stinky blogger!

Copyright © 2008 - Libby Land - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template