The Fridge Monster

Yesterday as the kids were chasing the dog around they were distracted for a few minutes and started playing with magnets on the fridge as I was putting the dog's kennel together out in the living room. I could hear the kids putting magnets on the fridge, so I wasn't too concerned that they were out of my sight for a minute or two. Then all of the sudden I hear Peyton laughing and Carson saying "ous, ous" (his version of "out"). I instantly knew something was up, so I went out to the kitchen and there stands Peyton snickering at her naughty little brother who was standing INSIDE the fridge trying to pull out the milk jugs. Apparently Peyton had opened the fridge and Carson decided to help himself to some milk. Those two are TROUBLE!!!


0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Libby Land - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template