God never gives us more than we can handle, right?

A friend of mine recently sent out an email requesting prayer for a dear friend of hers who is 28 weeks pregnant with her third child and just found out she has a rare form of blood cancer that has settled in her brain. Thankfully she is a believer, but her and her family are still going through some difficult times. Please be praying for Lora and her family – they've got an incredible story and have touched so many lives even in the midst of all of this.

I've never met Lora, but it's been so inspiring to follow her journey and to see her confidence in the fact that God has a plan and a purpose for all of this. It's really made me stop and try to put myself in her shoes – especially because she's a young mom like myself. Honestly, I can't say I would be as upbeat and at peace the way Lora is – her strength and faith has really been teaching me a lot about my response to obstacles no matter how big or small God puts in my life. God truly does use unimaginable circumstances to touch the lives of others!

Thanks for reading and for your prayers!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Libby Land - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template