Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Today is my Mom's birthday and although we don't live close enough to get together to celebrate each year, I wanted to take a minute to tell her Happy Birthday and let her know how much she means to me. My mom is an amazing woman. She comes from a family of 8 kids, and I'm guessing that's where she picked up many of her organizational skills. She is the second oldest, so from an early age she had a lot of responsibility given to her. I remember as I was growing up I thought my mom was SO cool, and I was in awe of how she managed the house while homeschooling all 4 of us. Then I went through the junior high and high school years and didn't think she was QUITE as cool as when I was younger, but she was still pretty cool. :) Now that I'm all grown up and have kids of my own, I'm realizing more and more with each day that passes just how incredible my mom is. She has such a giving heart and is always the first to help out those in need. She's a great friend to me, and I can't imagine life without her!! Thanks for all that you do and all that you are, Mom. I love you!! Hope you have a VERY happy birthday - we're excited to be able to come celebrate with you (and Dad!!) next week over Thanksgiving.

P.S. This picture is from last year on my Mom's birthday when her and my Dad got to come down and use some free Vikings tickets we'd gotten!!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Libby Land - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template