Big Shooter

For those of you who know Peyton, you all know that one of her FAVORITE things in the world is a ball. Doesn't really matter what kind, as long as it's a ball! Well lately she's really into playing basketball on our little hoop we have in the playroom. She'll tell us "I go shoot" and she'll go downstairs and play by herself. It's kinda funny because we'll hear her yelling "I WIN!!!" when she makes baskets.

Anyway, the other night Chad and I were down playing with the kids and all she wanted to do was shoot baskets. As I watched her I was pretty impressed. Considering all of her motor planning issues, she's really starting to get quite good at making baskets! That's my girl!!!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Libby Land - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template