Ahhhhhhhhhh!

This morning the kids were playing in the kitchen while I was cleaning up the dishes from breakfast. Peyton has this panda bear that makes noises and basically interacts with you that she got for a Christmas present a couple years back from Uncle Brandon - she's always liked it, but lately it's become her "baby". She carries it with her everywhere and has started to make it "cry", then she'll rock it and pat it on the back as though she's comforting him. Carson of course loves it because he can wrestle with it and he thinks it's trying to get him whenever it moves. Anyway, as the kids were playing I heard Peyton go upstairs, so I told her she needed to come back downstairs so I knew where she was. After a couple minutes she came back downstairs and I didn't think anything of it. I could hear the kids playing with the bear on the other side of the island, so I was just taking my sweet time loading the dishwasher and cleaning off the counters, etc. I kept hearing Carson saying "Ahhhhh, Ahhhh" which is what he does when he brushes his teeth. After a few minutes of him saying that I started thinking what the heck are they doing? I walked around the side of the island and there they sat, Carson saying "Ahhh" and Peyton with the panda bear flat on his back scrubbing his teeth with her toothbrush that she must have grabbed from upstairs. I tried hard not to laugh because it was pretty funny to watch, but Peyton was signing "help", meaning she was "helping" the bear brush his teeth - a task she was taking VERY seriously. : )

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Libby Land - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template